Girl, Lady, Woman, Mother

 And so after saying my prayers at about 12:00am(GMT+1) this morning, I had my blog content ready for y'all. I was set to inspire and to help someone by sharing some of my experiences in writing. But I remembered that it's another 8th of January again.

Oh my World. I suspended all I wanted to write and I began thanking Almighty God for a woman so dear to my heart. The stages of growth for a lady seems so long. As my caption reads; "Girl to lady, lady to Woman and from woman to mother. Being a woman and a mother in our time and in our dispensation isn't that easy and anyone who has been a mother before now might find it a bit difficult to follow through or navigate the trends of the season. 

The woman I'm talking about is the one who bore me in her womb for 9months, whose pap I did suck for 7months, whose care I'm still a beneficiary as a son, she is a wife to one man, a mother to three biological children, a mother to many other children too. She is a very very strict disciplinarian. I have  loads of things to say about her but I think I'd share a story now.

At one time in my life, I was stepping into the adolescent stage or the teenage stage of my life at the time. It was those days we used to have the 2go appπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then the small nokia 27 hundred phones. I got into senior secondary school in a public school then and there was this girl who I got used to. I was emotionally attached to this girl and many people thought I had gotten a girl friend already. I had done some stupid things privately (writing love songs to h



er, designing wedding cards with my name and hers together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). Fast forward to this particular day, I was chatting with fine girl ooo and slept off. With my phone on, my mom walked into the room, took the phone and read all the messages πŸ™†πŸ»‍πŸ™†πŸ»‍ . The following morning, my mom began to show me so much love, she began to talk to me in such a way that I haven't seen for long. 2am the next day,mom woke me up, took me to the varender and started interviewing me. After all the interview, I thought she would spank me, but she gave me an advice that shaped me and made me more careful while relating with the opposite sex. She would always tell me, "young man, don't forget whom you are" Please join me in wishing my mom a happy birthday today and many more years ahead. I love you mom


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Mummy πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰,
    Keep Shinning On.
    Doses of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday ma Wish you long life and more good things of life

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…..
    Happiest Birthday mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday maπŸŽŠπŸŽ‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Mom.......I don't know you, but I love you.....😊😘☺️πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my world
      She loves you too🀍🀍

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday Mom. God's blessings upon blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Words Pt2

Words