Does he have two heads?

 Right now, seeing the caption of this write up is making most of you laugh and even get suprised, especially those of us in Nigeria.

I don't know if you had this experience, but I did have it. For our audience in The U.K, the U.S, Italy, Sweden and the European countries, I'll try to be as simple as possible for easy comprehension.

So, back then when I left primary or kindagerten for the Junior secondary school, I wasn't so excited cos most of my good friends were going to other schools. The first six weeks had passed and we were done with exams. I came out the 4th position in a class of 38 and I was happy. My parents encouraged me to do better. Fast forward to another six weeks (2nd term), this time, I came out 16th. My parents(mom


especially) didn't like it and I was spanked. While mom was spanking me, she asked me a question. She said "those who were 1st, 2nd and 3rd, are their heads two?

Did you know that after that beating, I started seeing everyone as an enemy and I became determined to come out the first. This attitude of mine led to many discrepancies between my classmates and I. I started entertaining Hate, just to be the number one man in class. Well, I came out the 6th position. I was scolded untill one day I took the 1st position.

If you want to be good at any good thing, kill COMPETITION and use CO-OPERATION. The issue with competition is that, you'd begin to make unnecessary enemies, you'd begin to allow pride into your life and you'd end up not doing very well in whatever good you're doing. The best person to compete with is yourself. Competing with others will only entertain pride, hate and a low end later on. 

Look out for people who know more and are better and work with them, work for them and make sure you're focused on getting the right thing while cooperating with them. Try your best to WORK WITH and at all cost avoid WORKING AGAINST.

Please share and comment.

I Love Y'all




Comments

  1. This is a beautiful piece thoπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Co-operation not competition. Thank you so much for this. Our world needs to understand this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great sir. Thanks for wonderful piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two piece are really good. You have a lot n stock in this brain of yours. more grace sirrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    There's too much sense in this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Girl, Lady, Woman, Mother

Words Pt2

Words